Stunning beautiful and perfect for your bowhunt! An unbelievable beautiful and natural camoflage. Our master bowyer is selecting piece by piece the most beautiful and structured White Ebony veneer to make sure you will get a perfect structure at your Chameleon bow. We are staining this White Ebony veneer in our workshop to make sure, it will harmonize perfectly with your forest green risers. a trusted companion for all your target shooting or bowhunting.
Chameleon Bows are available in the following models:
- Hybrid longbow Classic Hunter II, 52″, 54″ and 56″
- Hybrid longbow Super Shrew II, 58″ and 60″
- Recurve Lil` Favorite, 54″
For detailed information on all the Shrew Bows available please visit the Shrew Bows section of our online shop. Technical information and draw weight graphs for every model are available there.
- Draw weights: 25 – 70 lbs, choose Custom Shrew for lbs up to 100 lbs
- Handle: Actionwood forest green, Black Micarta, cut on center
- Limbs: Chameleon green over Bodnik Bows Super Flex Bamboo with crystal-clear Bearpaw Power glass.
- Limb tips: Reinforced Mycarta tips
- String: Shrew Whisper String
- Warranty: Rock Solid 30 Years Shrew Bows Warranty
- Scope of delivery: Shrew Bows whisper string, shrew wool string silencers, fleece bow sleeve, string holder, shelf rest
For technical assistance or for personal advice to help you select the perfect Shrew Bow for you, please call us at 219-828-5003 or send us an email here: email@example.com
We do not keep all bows in stock. Please view our list of available shrew bows here.
We recommend our Shrew Whisper String for all of our Shrew Bows and all other traditional bows that can be shot with high-performance, low-stretch bowstrings. Don`t forget to order right away an extra string!
When choosing your bowstring, please note that due to the slim limbs for all Shrew Bows (Classic Hunter II, Super Shrew II, Lil Favorite) a Shrew Whisper String for Longbows is required. All Shrew Bows are built according to the ATA string length standard (String length = Bow length – 3″)