Siberian Tiger Shrew
Ron LaClair himself has chosen the Siberian Tiger version of the Shrew Classic Hunter as his personal favorite!
The striking contrasts and fascinating patterns revealed in all of the Siberian Tiger bows ensure that every bow is unique like its namesake – the powerful Siberian Tiger.
The stunning visual character of the Siberian Tiger Shrews is not only a perfect and natural camo in any snowy winter landscape, but the Siberian Tiger is also perfectly at home in the wild country of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, where forests are interspersed with beautiful pale poplars and white birch trees. The Siberian Tiger Shrews in the hands of both Ron LaClair and Henry Bodnik have already proven themselves in Ron LaClair’s famous bowhunting camp, Shrew Haven.
Each and every Siberian Tiger Shrew is indeed a very special – one of a kind – bow
Siberian Tiger Shrew Bows are available in the following models:
- Hybrid longbow Classic Hunter II 52, 54 and 56″
- Hybrid longbow Super Shrew II 58 and 60″
- Recurve Lil` Favorite 54
For detailed information about the various Shrew Bows models please visit their product description pages here in our Shrew Bows online shop. Technical information and draw weight graphs of every single model are available there.
Take a look at the new version of the Siberian Tiger Shrew. Just follow the link below!
- Draw weights: 25 – 70 lbs, choose Custom Shrew for lbs up to 100 lbs
- Handle: Curly birch SR, Black Micarta
- Limbs: Stained white Ebony veneer on Bodnik Bows Super Flex Bamboo with Bearpaw Power glass crystal-clear
- Limb tips: Reinforced Micarta tips
- String: Shrew Whisper String
- Warranty: Rock Solid 30 Years Shrew Bows Warranty
- Scope of delivery: Shrew Bows whisper string, shrew wool string silencers, fleece bow sleeve, string holder, shelf rest
For technical assistance or for personal advice to help you select the perfect Shrew Bow for you, please call us at 219-828-5003 or send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not keep all bows in stock. Please view our list of available shrew bows here.
We recommend our Shrew Whisper String for all of our Shrew Bows and all other traditional bows that can be shot with high-performance, low-stretch bowstrings. Don`t forget to order right away an extra string!
When choosing your bowstring, please note that due to the slim limbs for all Shrew Bows (Classic Hunter II, Super Shrew II, Lil Favorite) a Shrew Whisper String for Longbows is required. All Shrew Bows are built according to the ATA string length standard (String length = Bow length – 3″)